Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 15 At Sea

Today was perhaps our best sea day yet. Of course when you have your own chair it does make it a little bit better. Remember the pool deck photos I posted in the last few days? Imagine photos for today just like those but even better. Ok, so I was too lazy to get out of my chair to take photos…. Anyway, it was spectacular! The voyage continues to be fantastic…. Many thanks to Olav & Henk for their team’s outstanding work, it has made this Grand World very special. Tomorrow is a major highlight for me, Easter Island. I was here in 2007 and was like a kid in a candy shop. I just couldn’t get enough of the mystical Moais…. I will be going with my friends Ed & Becky in a jeep exploring the island and taking lots of photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I speak for all of us who follow your daily blog.....we all are glad that you are having a very special cruise.
David

guy d said...

thats one place i would like to go. maybe someday i'll get there and christmas island. but your pics will take me there. ha ha. I enjoy reading the blog. Keep up the great work

beachlady said...

jeff, hope you can tender in tomorrow. if you remember, in 2007 we almost didn't get back to the ship because it was getting so rough. looking forward to the pictures. sandie

Jennie said...

Hi Jeff,

How wonderful to be given your very own chair. You are a great asset to HAL and I am so glad that you have been rewarded by the family of the Amsterdam.

Enjoy Easter Island. I will be looking forward to seeing your photos as we will be there on the 15th April.

Jennie